The perfect french fries are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. If you don’t want to mess with deep-frying, this technique of steaming-then-roasting may be your best alternative. Read more… from Lifehacker http://ift.tt/1KoDGq6 via IFTTT
Archive | Cool Links RSS feed for this section
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Chief Marketing Officer of Nobilis Health in Dallas, TX. Prior to Nobilis Health, I was the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. And, before that, I was the Director of Digital Marketing at Hotels.com - also in Dallas.
- Cool new Microsoft Office functionality from Windows 10
Really cool new features ahead from Microsoft Windows 10.
- New Wordpress Feature: Centralized Management through Jetpack
A great new feature of Wordpress launched this week - centralized management of all of…
- How I sold A website for 150k that I couldn’t for 25k
This ShoeMoney Question was sent in by Mark from Gainesville, Florida. Because Mark’s question was…
- A Universal SEO Strategy Audit in 5 Steps - Whiteboard Friday
Posted by randfish When it comes to building an SEO strategy, many marketers (especially those…
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedInstagram did not return any images.
Recent Articles of Interest
- In Digital Marketing, Build Your Own Career Path
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )