The College World Series is a phenomenal experience – even if you don’t have a team in it. But, if you do have a team, the whole experience takes on a new level of awesomeness. It’s also very kid friendly. It’s one big-time sporting event that you can go to where your child will not get […]
Tag Archives | Vandy Baseball
As a Vanderbilt fan, I am a huge Tim Corbin fan. I know what he means to the program. But, I thought I would take a look at, statistically, what his impact has been. I took a look at his winning % throughout his tenure since 2003. He has taken the program from winning […]
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. Prior to Travelocity, I ran Affiliates & SEO at Hotels.com for 4 years and worked with a bunch of other online companies.
- Who is On My Baseball Glove?
When you are a kid who loves baseball, the players that autograph your glove are…
- 8 Key Considerations for a New Affiliate program
This scene from Jerry Maguire is the key to a successful affiliate program. It's all about…
- The Sayings of Art Briles ... "Brileisms"
Like Baylor or not, you gotta' love Art Briles. Enjoy the "Brile-isms" for the 2014…
- Dallas Cowboys and the "Moneyball" of Football
This is a great little video for all the Moneyball enthusiasts. MoneyBall has been one…
Phil Ayres in Social Media!
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedInstagram did not return any images.
Recent Articles of Interest
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )
- Porter Family Bible Genealogy