I take a lot of family pictures and I do a lot of videos. And, recently, I migrated my family’s media system. I kicked Dropbox to the curb and went with OneDrive. Microsoft OneDrive does a fantastic job with providing a variety of ways to share files. And, the display is fantastic. Meanwhile, in case […]
Tag Archives | Microsoft
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. Prior to Travelocity, I ran Affiliates & SEO at Hotels.com for 4 years and worked with a bunch of other online companies.
- Google skewing search results.
I don't think this article came as a shock to anyone. How Google Skewed Search…
- Great New App for Little Kids
I came across a great new app for kids today. Vine has released Vine for…
- Facebook dropping Bing as it's search partner
Until recently, Facebook has been providing Bing as an option for those who wanted to…
- Family travel tips for Chicago
Recently, I just went to Chicago with the family. It was an educational trip and…
Phil Ayres in Social Media!
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedInstagram did not return any images.
Recent Articles of Interest
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )
- Porter Family Bible Genealogy