The College World Series is a phenomenal experience – even if you don’t have a team in it. But, if you do have a team, the whole experience takes on a new level of awesomeness. It’s also very kid friendly. It’s one big-time sporting event that you can go to where your child will not get […]
Tag Archives | College World Series
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. Prior to Travelocity, I ran Affiliates & SEO at Hotels.com for 4 years and worked with a bunch of other online companies.
- Impact of Tim Corbin on the Vandy Baseball Program
As a Vanderbilt fan, I am a huge Tim Corbin fan. I know what he…
- Great New App for Little Kids
I came across a great new app for kids today. Vine has released Vine for…
- Facebook dropping Bing as it's search partner
Until recently, Facebook has been providing Bing as an option for those who wanted to…
Phil Ayres in Social Media!
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedInstagram did not return any images.
Recent Articles of Interest
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )
- Porter Family Bible Genealogy