Until recently, Facebook has been providing Bing as an option for those who wanted to search on Facebook. However, recently, that has changed. This appears to be a great first move for Facebook toward integrating social graph content, images, and Facebook loaded video into “more social” search results. It’s a logical move for a site […]
Archive | Social Media RSS feed for this section
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg recently announced that Facebook was looking at providing users with a “Dislike” button. I have always thought this would be a good idea. Many times, I think that Facebook users come across a political discussion. They want to express their malcontent but they don’t want to leave an over the top […]
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. Prior to Travelocity, I ran Affiliates & SEO at Hotels.com for 4 years and worked with a bunch of other online companies.
Phil Ayres in Social Media!
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedInstagram did not return any images.
Recent Articles of Interest
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )
- Porter Family Bible Genealogy