Well, you gotta’ hand it to him: like him or hate him, Trump knows how to get the word out. Never has there been a Presidential candidate who has caused such a splash. According to Google Trends data, Trump gets 5-7X as many searches for his name in Google as Hillary Clinton (the next most […]
Archive | Politics RSS feed for this section
1. Giving a Shout-Out to a friend. 2. The Big Deal 3. Too much “Swearin””. I can’t believe there is this much gold in ONE event. My favorite: “I like kids better than people”. 4. Obama is a mainstream, clean guy. Seriously? 5. You know about those website numbers, right? 6. When the stock market crashed, […]
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. Prior to Travelocity, I ran Affiliates & SEO at Hotels.com for 4 years and worked with a bunch of other online companies.
- SEO Content -- Everyone's Favorite Topic
Content is king. And, it is. But, how do you get it to make money?…
- My 3 Favorite SEO Backlink checkers
There are only a few really reliable SEO backlink checkers these days. Over the years, there…
- Consumer Products that Just... Work...
Meet my clock - my alarm clock by my bedside. This is a plain old…
- New Wordpress Feature: Centralized Management through Jetpack
A great new feature of Wordpress launched this week - centralized management of all of…
Phil Ayres in Social Media!
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedInstagram did not return any images.
Recent Articles of Interest
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )
- Porter Family Bible Genealogy