Just got back from Trail West in Buena Vista, Colorado (July 19-26). We had a great time. Lots of adventure. Tons of fun. Trailwest is a great place to go for a family vacation.
Archive | Personal RSS feed for this section
While driving back from Trailwest Younglife Camp (in Buena Vista, Colorado), we stopped at a Shell Station in Westfield, CO. I jogged across to that trash can in the background of the picture. I jogged because that truck in the picture was waiting on the pump. When the guy got out of his truck, he said, […]
Ah, yes, the golden age of VHS. This is from a game @ 1983, I believe between Goodlettsville Civitan and the Mount Juliet Bears. I think this was at Goodlettsville High School, maybe? These were the days where Mr. Gatti’s would come out and film the game. Then, you would all go to Mr. Gatti’s […]
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. Prior to Travelocity, I ran Affiliates & SEO at Hotels.com for 4 years and worked with a bunch of other online companies.
- Dallas Cowboys and the "Moneyball" of Football
This is a great little video for all the Moneyball enthusiasts. MoneyBall has been one…
Phil Ayres in Social Media!
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedInstagram did not return any images.
Recent Articles of Interest
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )
- Porter Family Bible Genealogy