I have a house that was built in 1991. And, I imagine that the sprinkler system is probably from that era, as well. It always bothers me when it rains and I think about turning my sprinkler system off – when I am not around to actually do it! Some units sold today have a […]
Archive | Household RSS feed for this section
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. Prior to Travelocity, I ran Affiliates & SEO at Hotels.com for 4 years and worked with a bunch of other online companies.
- Turn Burger Patties into Edible Bowls for the Ultimate Bunless Burger
Great idea!!!! Meet the “beer can burger,” a stuffed-with-everything burger that’s sure to be…
- Turn on Tracking Protection in Firefox to Make Pages Load 44% Faster
Even if you don’t care about the privacy implications of tracking cookies and other technologies…
- How true to Hollywood life is 'Entourage'? 'More than we like to admit'
Go ahead and hate the game. These Hollywood players are just keeping it real. Source:…
- Make a Folding Extension Cord Organizer for Easy Storage
There are a lot of great ways to manage your extension cords , but this…
Phil Ayres in Social Media!
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedInstagram did not return any images.
Recent Articles of Interest
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )
- Porter Family Bible Genealogy