The perfect french fries are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. If you don’t want to mess with deep-frying, this technique of steaming-then-roasting may be your best alternative. Read more… from Lifehacker http://ift.tt/1KoDGq6 via IFTTT
Archive | Cool Links RSS feed for this section
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. Prior to Travelocity, I ran Affiliates & SEO at Hotels.com for 4 years and worked with a bunch of other online companies.
- Cool new Microsoft Office functionality from Windows 10
Really cool new features ahead from Microsoft Windows 10.
- New Wordpress Feature: Centralized Management through Jetpack
A great new feature of Wordpress launched this week - centralized management of all of…
- How I sold A website for 150k that I couldn’t for 25k
This ShoeMoney Question was sent in by Mark from Gainesville, Florida. Because Mark’s question was…
- A Universal SEO Strategy Audit in 5 Steps - Whiteboard Friday
Posted by randfish When it comes to building an SEO strategy, many marketers (especially those…
Phil Ayres in Social Media!
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedInstagram did not return any images.
Recent Articles of Interest
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )
- Porter Family Bible Genealogy